The SVF Series H7 high pressure ball valves are designed to meet applications up to 6000 psi. Available in Carbon or Stainless Steel, the H7 valves add safety and reliability to high pressure systems and applications in Offshore, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, CNG and Refining.
- Three-Piece Ball Valve, High Pressure, Sizes 1/2" ~ 2"
- Live-loaded stem packing ensures seal-tight pressure containment under thermal cycling
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- Standard seat material is Delrin®
- Blowout proof stem adds safety & reliability
- High pressure to 6000 psi
- Stainless Steel fasteners and handle
- SAE threaded ends available on 1/2", 3/4" and 1" valves
- Compression ends available on 3/4" and 1" valves