The ASD Spring Diaphragm Actuators are designed for quarter turn applications with minimal media supply pressure. The Spring Diaphragm separates the supply media from the springs allowing the actuator to be operated by unfiltered air, gas, water or mineral-based hydraulic fluid.
- High cycle life and low friction bearing design
- Multiple drive bushings
- Field reversible for Fail Open or Fail Closed safety operations
- ISO / NAMUR design for universal mounting and accessory attachment
- ASD Series Actuators can be operated with media supply as low as 15 psi
- UV resistant polyester powder coated housing