The SVF Series BZ9-X ball valves are three-piece, full port, oxygen cleaned bronze valves with extended copper-tube ends for medical gas service. The extended-tube ends are designed to be soldered into service without dissassembly. The BZ9-X valve features a double stem seal design to provide superior performance in high cycle applications. The direct-mount feature reduces the size and weight of traditional automated valves.
- Three-Piece Bronze Ball Valve, Full Port, Sizes 1/2” ~ 2”
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- Built-In ISO 5211 direct mounting pad for easy actuation
- Pressure rated for 600 psi
- Extended Type K Copper-Tube Ends
- Lockable in the “Open” or “Closed” position
- NOTE: The BZ9-X is not for use in systems processing potable water